It is that time again. Five for Friday!
At 11 today, I honestly didn't know if the end would EVER come!
I've missed the last two weeks due to family events & being ill,
but back on track this week with this super fun linky party!
1. My kiddos work and cute display was ripped apart by a very angry and upset student next door. More upsetting to me was that the teacher didn't bother to have another student or herself pick up our items or to even let us know. The sweet security cop came in to apologize and to let me know.
2. Surprise snow day on Wednesday!
Loved getting that phone call, however, the snowblower would not work
and I had to scoop our very drifty driveway......that only took 1 and a half!
3. This was the temp last night when I left school.
Can you say frozen?!
Yes, I had to stop and get gas before going home also!
And if you are wondering if I honestly left that late,
the answer is yes to that, too!
4. I'm still recovering from being sick and still not 100%
My kiddos enjoyed some free drawing time this afternoon.
We had a blast laughing and joking together,
without worrying about getting work completed.
It was very nice to just relax with them.
'Lil S spent some of her time laying her head on my leg as she stood by me.
5. I'm attempting to make myself finish up final touches on this baby tonight.
For sure, by tomorrow afternoon!:)